Book Review:For Your Love by Beverly Jenkins






I have been reading the “Blessing” series since the first book and I encourage you to start at the beginning of the series; it picks up from where the last book left off. I really love this book series. Jenkins keeps your interest with a wonderful story line, humor and wit in the ‘Blessings’ series and you will want to keep turning the pages to find out what is going to happen next to these well-developed characters that touch the heart in Henry Adams, Kansas.

Henry Adams is the fictional town founded by Black people in the 1870’s. But, Jenkins is always giving a history lesson with background information we can research and read for ourselves. The characters are well developed, strong positive characters with lots of love and the plots keep you interested. This equal’s excellent reading.

I look forward to the next book about Henry Adams, Kansas. I get excited every time I learn a new book is coming out. I hope Beverly Jenkins continues to write about these characters. I am never disappointed with any of her novels. I look forward to the next installment!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Take: Copy Kat Book Cover Designs

Authors & Me

Life After Whitney Houston