Beautiful Beyond Words


As a lover of books, I often times base my purchases on the book covers graphics, and photography.  I have been known to NOT buy a book due to its lack of cover appeal. My post on my blog from 2008 titled “Double Take: Copy Kat Book Cover Designs” garnered much attention on duplications of authors book covers and a few authors explained or wasn't aware of why their covers using stock images was so prevalent.  

Here are covers that I personally find a beautiful piece of art that would entice me to want to read or even own upon my bookshelves for display even if I never read them.  Some of the books I own, and some are books not yet owned.  The beauty of the art covers are not truly visible by a JPEG image but can be appreciated by looking at the actual book itself. There are
 shimmers of gold or vibrantly rich colors that shine, and graphics that look 3 dimensional. Your comments and opinion are welcomed, and I would truly want to know if you have the same aforementioned theory.


        

    


     


                                                     
   




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Double Take: Copy Kat Book Cover Designs

Life After Whitney Houston

Authors & Me